CUTE THINGS MY THREE-YEAR-OLD NIECE SAID AROUND CHRISTMASTIME
– Her enthusiastic response to the question, “What did you ask Santa for?”
“Blue ones and gween ones!”
– Her response to the question, “What kind of presents?”
“Ready, set… SCARE!!!!!”
– Her attempt to scare Drew’s pretend hiccups away, always followed by squeals of laughter.
“Oh. My. God!”
– Her cutest reaction to a present she opened.
“It’s just what I’ve always wanted!”
– Her second-cutest reaction to a present she opened.
“Look, Mommy! This matches the one we have!”
– Her response to a Dora the Explorer book I bought her, which she already owned.
“Hi, Mommy!” “Hi, Daddy!”
– Two of the only things she said during her pre-school’s Christmas concert, while all the other kids were singing.
– The only other thing she said, whenever Mommy or Daddy held up a camera.
“Daddy, I don’t like this. Can you put on SpongeBob?”
– Her reaction to “The Year Without a Santa Claus” DVD we put on while driving in the minivan, repeated every five minutes for the first 35 minutes of the DVD’s 40-minute run time.
“I loved it!”
– Her review of the movie when it was over.