- Huffington Post lists Mommy Man as one of 10 Books By Dads that You Need This Father’s Day!
- Metro included me on their list of Three Father’s Day Book Picks!
- Designer Daddy featured me and my family on his list of 25 Reasons Having Day Dads is Awesome! And his article is now up on the Huffington Post!
- Science of Parenthood published this fun interview with me. It’s a great parenting site. Check it out!
- I’ll be Hangin’ with Langan tonight from 10pm-1am on KGO 810am. Maureen Langan is a hilarious comic and talk show host, so it should be a really fun show. If you’re not in the Bay Area, you can listen to the archive on her site later this week.
- Rukkle put Mommy Man on their list of Top 10 summer reads for 2014!
- Mombian has a nice roundup of Father’s Day posts from and about gay dads, which includes my post on 5 Myths About Gay Parents I’d Like to Wipe Out Forever.
- It’s a big week for readings, New York area friends! I’ll be at the Upper West Side Barnes & Noble in Manhattan on Monday at 7pm, and Anderson’s Book Shop in Larchmont on Thursday at 6:30pm. If these are anything like my LA reading last week, they’re going to be a real blast. There will even be some special guests, including a lady we call Aunt Susie, who you may have heard about. Check my appearances page for more details.
- Most of all, Happy Father’s Day to all of you who’ve been barfed on, whined at, told “I hate you!” and who hopefully, at least once in a while, get the hugs and gratitude you deserve.
Jun 15 2014
Happy Father’s Day to you, too. So glad you’re book is a success. I don’t comment much, but I do enjoy your blog.
Thanks. You’re nice. You should comment more! 🙂
Thanks for the shout out, Jerry! Happy Fathers Day to you and Drew! — Norine and Jessica of Science of Parenthood.
I’m not at all surprised at the recognition. Fasten your seatbelts and expect more of the same in the future. Can’t wait to read your book which my son bought for me. (I’m not a reader) but will not pass this one up. Congratulations on your many accomplishments – especially on being an exemplary Dad. Would like to see more articles and pictures of your daughter. xoxoxox